This is a mounting L bracket for NEMA 23 or 57mm (as well as 56mm) motors.
Ideal for CNC retrofitting, machine building, laboratory and robotic applications.
Made out of 5052-H32 Aluminum Alloy, which is much stronger than 1100 or 3000 series aluminums.
It has also good resistance to corrosion, especially in salt-water / marine atmospheres.
Black Anodized coating is bright and clear.
Use it for mounting any motor in NEMA 23 frame (metric 56mm and 57mm).
Bracket provides steady base even for heaviest motors (see pictures).
Once the motor is attached to the bracket you can still reposition and align the assembly using slotted holes in the base of the bracket.
Then, tighten the bolts when in position. Use Locktite or similar product to secure the screws.
- model #: MBPR-23RA
- manufacturer: Interinar Electronics
- origin: Made in U.S.A.
- fits motors size: 56mm, 57mm, NEMA 23
- material: 5052-H32 aluminum alloy
- finish: black anodized
- motor mounting holes distance: 1.856" or 47mm
- motor mounting holes thread: #8-32
- motor mounting screws: #8-32 3/8" ( 4 screws are included)
- base mounting: 4 slots for #8 or smaller screws (screws not included)
- weight: 3 oz or 85g
This version has additional 2 holes in the center of the base for easy mounting on 80/20 Fractional and Metric T-slotted extruded aluminum profiles.
Compatible hardware can be obtained from 80/20 Inc. and includes:
- Slide-In Economy T-Nuts with 8-32 thread - P/N: 3275 (single) and 3281 (double)
- Button Head Socket Cap Screw with 8-32 thread - P/N: 3005 (3/8" length) and 3024 (1/2" length).
Other hardware from 80/20 can be used after increasing the clearance holes in the bracket.
Here is a simplified drawing in pdf format MBPR-23RA_V3.pdf
You may also be interested in the following product(s)