This is a Brand New mounting L bracket for NEMA 17 or 42mm motors.
Ideal for CNC retrofitting, machine building, laboratory and robotic applications.
Made out of 5052-H32 Aluminum Alloy, which is much stronger than 1100 or 3000 series aluminums.
It has also good resistance to corrosion, especially in salt-water / marine atmospheres.
Black Anodized coating is bright and clear.
Use it for mounting any motor in NEMA 17 frame (metric 42mm). Bracket provides steady base even for heaviest motors.
- model #: MBPR-17RA
- manufacturer: Interinar Electronics
- origin: Made in U.S.A.
- fits motors size: 42mm, NEMA 17
- material: 5052-H32 aluminum alloy
- finish: black anodized
- motor mounting holes distance: 1.22" or 31mm
- motor mounting holes diameter: 0.138" or 3.5mm
- base mounting: 4 slots for 3.5mm or smaller screws (screws not included)
- weight: 1.5 oz or 42g
We don't supply screws for these brackets since different motor manufacturers use different thread sizes.
Here is a simplified drawing in pdf format MBPR-17RA.pdf
You may also be interested in the following product(s)