Bipolar stepper motor driver, 90 to 1500mA , 30V, with microstepping.
The BSD-013G-8 is designed to control and drive Unipolar and Bipolar Step Motors either directly, by step pulses from internal Step Pulse Generator (SPG) or indirectly, by accepting Step and Direction signals from the external microcontroller or PC.
Any source of TTL level signals (5V logic) can be used as a controlling device for BSD-013G-8 driver.
By utilizing features of the on-board microcontroller, the BSD-013-8 becomes stand-alone controller-driver with minimal number of external components needed.
The BSD-013G-8 is based on powerful DMOS microstepping driver and together with fast microcontroller allows for easy building of an ideal step motor system.
Single voltage supply simplifies power requirements and lowers overall system cost.
- • Constant-Speed Operation at Fixed Frequency rate
- • Varied-Speed Operation at Frequency rate adjustable by potentiometer or analog voltage
- • Speed Pulse rate settings in three Frequency Ranges
- • External Start and Stop control
- • Continuous Operation until Stop signal is received
- • Automatic Idle Current Reduction (AICR) in all Normal modes
- • Immediate Stop DRIVER FEATURES
- • Unipolar or Bipolar Step Motor operation
- • Built-in Translator
- • Four Stepping Modes: Full, Half, 1/4th, 1/8th microstepping
- • Automatic current decay mode detection/selection
- • Mixed and Slow current decay modes
- • Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation
- • Fixed Off-Time current regulator for Constant Current operation
- • Internal Under-Voltage-Lock-Out protection
- • Thermal Shutdown protection
- • Crossover Current protection
- • Single Power Supply
Laboratory equipment frequently requires miniature stepper motors with very low phase current.
The BSD-013G-8 can be delivered with phase current in range from 12mA to 185mA.
Please contact us if you have any request for special version and we'll be glad to tailor our drivers to meet your requirements.
If you have tin-can type motor, please check if its phase switching sequence matches these of the driver. These motors usually have special switching sequence and will not work with any of our drivers.
Detailed information about this controller-driver can be downloaded in pdf format: BSD-013G User Manual
|Max Current||0 to 1.5A|
|Max Step Resolution||Eighth (1/8)|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)